An opportunity has arisen for an administration role in a busy referral veterinary practice in small animal behavioural medicine working under the direction of the Practice Manager and the Office supervisor. This role involves helping to ensure the efficient running of the practice office on a daily basis. Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of IT and in particular of Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel.
They will be required to carry out a wide range of admin duties, maintain records on the computer management system, deal with email correspondence and website queries and book in consultations. They may also be asked to assist with production of a practice newsletter and updating of the website and social media and to carry out other admin related tasks as required. The successful applicant will be comfortable working as part of a small team, have an eye for detail and a logical approach to office work.
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Create and manage online and paper filing systems
- Manage and interact with social media platforms
- Answer email and telephone customer enquiries
- Book in consultations and manage diaries accordingly
- Be responsible for ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed and collated prior to client appointments and liaise with the clinical team in this regard
- Adhere to confidentiality policy and GDPR regulations at all times
- Attend practice meetings and record minutes.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Simon Robinson-Stynes at firstname.lastname@example.org