This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress into this area of Veterinary practice.
Rutland House has a 24/7 OOH emergency service, hospital and referral centre as well as a further 10 branch surgeries and is part of the VetPartners group, the job role requires someone that is able to be forward thinking, keen to lead and develop a team.
Key attributes and areas of responsibility:
- Lead small teams to help co-ordinate/train within the practice as a whole
- Assist with OOH co-ordination internally and externally
- Practice standards & clinical governance
- Client communication
- Operational assistance-H&S and equipment maintenance
- Marketing to include social media development
- Assist PM with some HR roles to include induction, interviewing and return to work interviews
- Assist with project management
- Be able to remain calm with good organisational skills and time management.
We have an amazing team, if you are interested in joining us (or want to know more about the role) please send a CV & covering letter to email@example.com. Deadline: 21/08/20.