Assistant Practice Manager, Westpoint Farm Vets
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 DOE
We are looking for an Assistant Practice Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. This person will be joining our Practice Manager in the support of our practices and their teams creating a healthy working environment while promoting improvements. Hours include – Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5pm. This role has no OOH.
Mainly based in our Horsham office the role includes a broad scope of administrative tasks but occasional travel might be required so a full driving license is preferable.
If you want to add any strings to your bow, we support career development, Employee Rewards scheme and 21 days of holiday + Bank Holidays.
Tasks would include:
- Liaising with the Practice Manager daily and the Senior Clinical Director
- Maintaining Practice Records, trackers and certificates
- Assisting practices with the Practice Standards Scheme
- Implementing Health & Safety – booking/tracking training, tracking incidents and ensuring Risk Assessments are updated, Fire Marshal and First Aider
- Minuting Meetings
- Assisting with Administration Rota
- Assisting with Staff Movement i.e. compiling starter packs
- Some Marketing tasks
- Assisting with all the practices’ operational needs i.e. coordinating maintenance and repairs, orders and deliveries, queries and problem solving
- Promoting improvements
- Booking Staff Training and accommodation for travelling staff
- Fleet – Tracking car costs, telemetry monitoring and reporting
- Ad hoc duties, flexibility required covering other areas within the practice and business as required.
We are a well-established Farm Vets with multiple sites across England with our main body of practices in the South East. Our vets work with a varied client base ranging from commercial to smallholders. As a part of the wider VetPartners group we have a friendly network of colleagues for support. Our aim is to be progressive and offer the highest level of service. We strive to be engaging, human, professional and excellent all round.
Ideally you will have previous experience, of administrative and operational tasks. The role would suit someone from a farming or veterinary background although training will be provided for the right candidate. You would have a broad range of skills to draw upon for problem solving always being flexible where necessary. You would be efficient, have good IT skills and excellent communication and organisational skills.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch with Eira James:
Dawes Farm, Bognor Road, Warnham, West Sussex, RH12 3SH
Application deadline: 31st December 2021