Are you ambitious and driven? Can you lead? Do you value clinical discretion? Would you prefer to work for an INDEPENDENT practice? If the answer is YES then you could be just the person we are looking for.
We are an INDEPENDENT mixed practice seeking an experienced and confident small animal vet looking to further their career at a Branch Manager level. Having outgrown our current site in Syston, Leicestershire we are relocating to larger premises and are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking individual to take the business to the next level and beyond. Whilst some management experience is desirable, you must have well developed interpersonal and communication skills, be highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Our team of vets are down to earth, friendly and willing to share their wealth of expertise. We are fortunate to have a team of experienced RVNs and dedicated support staff, all of whom share our passion for providing high standards of veterinary care to our patients.
- Our branch managers attend regular leadership and management CPD events, and are all heavily involved in company wide decision making.
- Certificates are encouraged as our clients would much prefer an increase in our internal expertise options rather than external referral.
- As you would expect, all of our branches are fully equipped with an extensive range of diagnostic facilities.
- As a practice we strive to combine the provision of exceptional, bespoke care with progressive current best practice in veterinary medicine. Our clinical club meetings are a great way to discuss cases and exchange ideas, and we hold in-house CPD days for the whole team to continually improve and advance our standards.
- We offer a four day week as a good work-life balance is essential to maintain the high demands of veterinary life.
- We take pride in caring for our own patients out of hours on an equally shared 1:5 rota.
In addition to all the above we offer…
- An attractive salary with additional bonus options
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- 6 weeks paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- Full VDS cover
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme and much more
Please call Henry for an informal chat on 07825 621733 or send your CV to email@example.com.