VetPartners has grown rapidly through acquisition and is now a leading provider of veterinary services, across equine, farm and small animal practices. Our vision is to be the Veterinary group of choice, for our team members, patients and clients as well as one that truly understands our profession.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Business Support Manager, to provide project support and training across our group of practices. This role will be field based.
The Business Support Manager (BSM) is an operational support role designed to assist the Business Development Director (BDD) and Practice Management Team (PMT) to deliver key business performance objectives. It is a mix of business analysis, practice development, team effectiveness support, training and coaching.
What we’re looking for:
• In depth understanding of all aspects of the UK veterinary industry
• Relevant business experience in practice management and in leading and coaching teams.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to inspire and motivate a team
• PMS skills and understanding would be desirable
• Able to coach and mentor practice teams
• Confident public speaker
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the position, we would love to hear from you.
Contact: Fiona Nichol (Business Support Director) – Fiona.email@example.com for a full job description or to learn more about the role.
Applications by – 12th April 2021 – Direct applicants only