We are excited to share that we recruiting for a new Centre Coordinator to manage facilities and oversee Academic Administration at our North London Centre. Here at the college, we are committed to nurturing innovation to allow us to continue to commit to driving forwards and expanding the horizons of Veterinary Nursing and animal welfare.
The key purpose of the role will cover the following areas:
- Facilities Management
- Health and Safety at the Centre
- Overseeing Academic Administration at the centre
- General Administration
- Information Advice and Guidance
The successful candidate should have good educational knowledge and ideally hold a leadership and management qualification or have equivalent experience. They will also have previous experience in Facilities management and Health & Safety.
Why join us?
The College of Animal Welfare is the UK’s largest veterinary nursing training providers, amongst other programmes. Here at the college, we inspire our students to accomplish their ambitions and reach their full potential to make their dream careers of working with animals and joining a profession, become reality!
Due to the nature of the organisation, successful candidates would be joining a company that encourages personal development and nurtures ambition.
- A motivated and supportive team
- Group pension scheme
- Annual holiday of 25 days per year (with 8 additional days for bank holidays)
- The option to ‘buy or sell’ additional holiday
- A complimentary ‘Birthday Day Off’
- Death in service equivalent to 4 x your annual salary
- Professional allowance including RCVS Professional membership.
- Reimbursement of authorised expenses for work-related activities
- Sick leave on an increasing scale up to 12 days per rolling 12 months
- Jury service – lost days reimbursed
- Employee Assistance Programme
- London Allowance
Centre Coordinator – job description
The College of Animal Welfare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people.
All successful applicants will undertake a DBS Check.
Application deadline: 28 March 2023