We are currently recruiting for a Client Accounts Administrator to join our busy first opinion practice for 12 month maternity cover. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business where you will work closely with the senior management team.
You will be someone with excellent customer care and communication skills, both via telephone and email. You have a good understanding of veterinary terminology, an eye for detail and are capable of multi-tasking in a very fast paced environment. Experience with debt collection would be beneficial although training will be given.
Daily duties include:
- Processing insurance claims from start to finish
- Being the point of contact for clients regarding any insurance queries
- Contacting insurance companies regarding missing or late payments
- Processing payments
- Responsible for all client debt and the collection of debt
- Managing weekly reminder letters for overdue debt
- Develop & maintain a debtor escalation process
- Aged debt reporting with responsibility of reducing debtor days
- Liaise with internal credit management team
- Coordinate customer credit or refunds when required
- All enquiries should be handled promptly and accurately
- Receptionist duties, including helping with queries, answering the phones and booking appointments
- Resolving any complaints that may arise swiftly and in a professional manner
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- General administration to assist with smooth running of the practice
This is a part time role, working 30-35 hours per week.
- Ideally have strong customer service/administration experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Be able to work well with others and agree common objectives
- Be able to anticipate barriers to communication and take relevant steps to improve and resolve
- Be able to use time and resources effectively and prioritise workload to complete tasks
- Be competent and comfortable with Microsoft Office packages
- Previous veterinary experience is an advantage, but not essential.
In return, we can offer you an exceptional package including:
- Pastoral care, emotional wellbeing and support, mental health first aiders on-site
- Free access to the RetailHub wellbeing service including access to professional support and counselling
- Birthday leave
- Paid volunteer days – paid days off for you to volunteer for your chosen charity
- Free gym membership
- Regular social events paid for by the practice
- Free onsite car parking
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive colleague discounts
- Discounted pet care
- Death in service – 4 times your annual salary
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Northampton Vets4Pets is rated “Outstanding” by the RCVS across all 6 awards, and we are super proud to have won SPVS Wellbeing Practice of the Year 2020. We are an RCVS accredited hospital practice, and a dedicated ECC clinic at night.
For more information and to apply, click HERE…