If you have strong administrative and finance experience, we have just the opportunity for you at our Leeds Birstall practice to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Client Accounts Assistant to join the team. You will be required to ensure all surgery insurance claims are processed in a timely manner, all debtors are chased weekly and help support the banking process and the processing and issuing of invoices.
This will be a full time role working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. It is a fixed term contract and Maternity Cover until the end of December 2021.
- The day to day managing of all insurance claims for the practice and our clients.
- Chase all insurances, cash debtors, direct credits, charity accounts and referral invoices with clients.
- Know debtor process
- Be able to refer clients to debt collectors after 90 days
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations and local policy within the surgery.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure that the reception and other areas of the practice are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and are presentable at all times.
- Be confident and empathetic when having challenging conversations with clients dependent on their individual circumstances, i.e in times of bereavement or financial restraints.
- Adhere to and be able to locate all Company and local policies and procedures.
- Provide weekly/monthly updates to the management team.
The attributes required
We are looking for candidates with a strong administrative background, finance experience is preferred but not essential. Strong communication skills and someone who is confident chasing debt and dealing with insurance issues.
In return, we offer such benefits as 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location: WF17 9AD
For more information and to apply, click here…