We have an amazing opportunity to join the team here at Goddard Veterinary Group. We are hiring a Client Care Manager, based at our outstanding Veterinary Hospital, in Wanstead. In this role, you would deliver outstanding customer experience to all GVG clients. You will lead the team, by making sure they have the right tools to deliver consistent, exceptional customer service.
At Goddard Veterinary Group we are a family. We started in 1952 by Arthur Goddard. We have grown over the years. We have 44 clinics, 3 hospitals across London, and our own nursing college. We have a great reputation for looking after our colleagues; we have team members who have been with us 10 years or more and please take a few minutes to look at as our numerous 5-star reviews on Indeed!
Your primary function will be to ensure Wanstead Veterinary Hospital meets its objectives in the delivery of an outstanding customer experience to all of its clients. You will be expected to lead the team by ensuring they have the appropriate tools to deliver consistent, exceptional customer service.
- To drive Goddard Veterinary Group business values and culture without compromise within your role at Wanstead Veterinary Hospital
- You will be client-facing, and be a strong influencer in ‘doing the right thing’
- You will be managing a growing team of Receptionists and back-office colleagues
- Monitoring of calls, production of reports, and the development of action plans to deliver and improve excellent client service
- Recruitment, training, and development of Receptionists and all your team
- Access the Practice Management system (currently Zeus) to generate reports to monitor the delivery of all staff, and plan and take appropriate follow-up action
- Deliver performance targets and individual KPIs
- Responsible for the management of the Wanstead Veterinary Hospital’s information, telephone, email, and webchat services
- You will be capable of focused and efficient business case delivery.
- Leading your entire team within our culture to achieve the goal – Great Customer Experience
- Identifying technical training needs of colleagues as identified
- Clear and unambiguous reporting and guidance
- Regularly demonstrate opportunities in Innovation and ‘out of the box’ thinking to identify opportunities to improve service levels
- Produce cost plans and business cases where relevant
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal communication skills, with a strong emphasis on client interaction
- Managing a team, engaging colleagues to motivate, delivering training where required, and providing transparent feedback on performance levels across the team
- Confident in delivery of HR processes and performance management
- Assessing Wanstead Veterinary Hospital’s IT requirements and making suggestions for change/improvement to the Wanstead Veterinary Hospital Hospital Manager when required.
Performance Management/Employer Relations:
- Carry out the performance management processes (including PDPs & capability discussions) of your team.
Reward and Reporting:
- Liaise with payroll to ensure transfer of relevant information
- Support the annual salary review programme.
Key Competencies Required for CS Manager:
- Evidence of Continual Professional Education
- Mature and experienced customer service skills
- Tenacious, excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence in complex situations
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Understanding of reception and customer support management
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Self-motivated and able to achieve results
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire others
- Flexible approach to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated track record of performance Improvement and leading a team to deliver results
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure
- Experience within the veterinary sector