An opportunity has arisen within Wanstead Veterinary Hospital for an accomplished Client Care Manager to join our professional and dedicated team.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the client journey and leading a large team to deliver service excellence for our clients and their pets. Veterinary experience is desirable but not essential. What is more important is that you have a proven track record of motivating and inspiring a team to deliver high standards consistently, and to truly put our clients first at all times.
The Client Care Manager is a key member of the hospital senior leadership team, reporting to the Hospital Manager, and working alongside the Nursing Manager and Head Vet.
• Recruitment and retention of a motivated and productive reception and client services team.
• Coaching and developing the team to deliver an efficient, professional, and caring service to our clients.
• Managing performance through regular feedback and performance reviews.
• Seeking and acting on client feedback to resolve issues and improve the client journey.
• Leading the team to ensure operational efficiency in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Working alongside the Head Vet and Nursing Manager to review opportunities to drive excellence in all areas of the client experience.
The skills needed for this role are:
• Excellent organisation and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise effectively.
• Demonstrated track record of ability to create a supportive working environment and motivating a team to deliver excellence in a busy environment.
• An effective and confident manager of performance and capability
• Expertise in delivering service excellence in a busy environment
• Resilience and practicality
• Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
• Literate with all Microsoft Office applications
• Highly numerate
• A love for animals
The role is full-time (40 hrs per week) and includes some weekend and evening work.
Goddard Veterinary Group is a family-run practice and was started in 1952 by Arthur Goddard. We are now the largest family-run veterinary practice in the UK and have 44 clinics, 3 hospitals, and our own nursing college. We have a great reputation for looking after our staff; 20% of our team have been with us 10 years or more and we’re really proud of our many 5* employer reviews on Indeed.
We offer an excellent benefits package including increasing holiday allowance, enrolment on to our SimplyHealth Cashback Plan which provides cash back / refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractor fees etc., plus generous shopping and leisure discounts. All our receptionists are members of the British Veterinary Receptionist Association and CPD is provided with this membership.
Wanstead offers a beautiful high street with a range of pubs, restaurants, and shops all within a short walking distance of the practice. Westfield, Stratford, and Central London are easily accessible via the Central Line.
If you are interested in this rewarding role and working with a well-established independent family-run business, please apply online today with your CV and cover letter.