Fantastic opportunity to head up our front of house team, based at our busy Equine and Small Animal hospital but including our two Small Animal branches. Your key responsibility will be to ensure that we maintain a high level of client satisfaction and exemplary client service by leading the team and ensuring they have the necessary tools to facilitate this.
Full time position based at our Blackmore Hospital. Hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, salary dependent upon experience.
- To uphold and drive practice core values and mission within your role,
- Overall supervision of reception team including recruitment, training and development,
- Promotion of internal and external marketing strategy,
- Communication, enactment and inception planning of new policy and projects with respect to Reception team,
- Client complaint resolution and tracking,
- Monitoring of performance, including KPIs, and development of action plans to improve client service,
- Identification of specific training needs and creation of action plans to address these,
- Production of business cases including cost plans where relevant,
- Management of front of house logistics i.e. practice management system, telephone system and IT equipment,
- Management of client communications—information leaflets, Facebook, website, electronic communications,
- Ensuring adherence to RCVS PSS scheme with respect to front if house activity.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, including communication, negotiation, motivation and ability to positively influence,
- Experienced customer service skills,
- Excellent planning and organisational skills,
- Ability to work independently and good self-motivation,
- Adaptability and flexibility in approach to managing situations,
- Experience in leading teams and performance improvement,
- Understanding of the veterinary sector and reception management preferrable.
We are a busy small animal and equine veterinary practice providing high quality care. It is important that the applicant is friendly and able to fit into a busy practice environment. This is an ideal position for someone interested in supporting, developing and improving customer service and staff development within an already established team.
For further details, or to apply, please send your CV detailing relevant experience and why you feel you would be suitable for this position to Jessica Edwards – email@example.com