For more than 20 years’ multiple award winner, Vets Now has been developing and perfecting an out-of-hours emergency care service. We provide cover to over 1000 vet practices, have over 60 emergency clinics and specialist referral hospitals across the UK. Vets Now are truly at the cutting edge of pet emergency services.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced and inspirational Client Care Manager to lead our established team on a permanent full-time basis. Our Support Office is based in Dunfermline where you would have the opportunity to work from, depending on current restrictions. We are open to discussing the flexibility of working from home and from the office, however, it is important to say that travel to and from the office would be required on a regular basis for project work and meetings.
The successful candidate will lead and inspire a team of complaint handlers in an evolving environment whilst maintaining high standards through motivating and coaching all team members. The Client Care Manager is integral in ensuring the department collaborates with other business areas to improve customer service and enhance customer satisfaction. There is also a requirement to continually identify areas where service to clients could be improved or expanded.
Your areas of responsibility
- Support and manage the client care consultants on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they meet deadlines, respond in a timely manner to all communication from clients and are actively involved in promoting excellent client care across the business.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Investigate and resolve client complaints to a high standard within the recommended timescales
- Produce monthly reports for distribution to the board group and senior management
- Identify areas where client service can be improved and work with the Head of Client Services to influence change within the business
- Proofread formal written communication to clients following complaints to ensure accuracy and appropriate tone before issue.
- Provide feedback to individual team members
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Develop and enhance the complaint management system
- Liaise with external professional bodies, ensuring appropriate regulatory and advice groups are involved at the right stage of any complaint process
- Represent client care at formal and informal meetings both internally and externally
The skills and experience we require:
- Comprehensive experience in customer service
- 2+ years’ in a leadership position
- Complaint handling/management experience essential
- Strong communication skills
- Inspiring leader
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively prioritise and manage own work time
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to identify and develop processes to improve operational efficiencies
- Leads by example and provides a first-class customer experience that operates at pace and is reflective of our consumer brand
- Encourage, motivate and manage your team through regular reviews, one to ones and coaching/mentoring sessions
- Willing to challenge and provide constructive feedback
What’s in it for you?
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE plus benefits
At Vets Now we value our people, that’s why we offer great perks and benefits. As a Vets Now employee your benefits will include but not be limited to:
- 7 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Pension contributions
- Cash health plan
- Free use of a small on-site gym
- Vets Now is a dog-friendly employer that welcomes dogs in the office – there is a dog policy that must be adhered to
To be considered for this role, please click to apply and send your CV along with details of your current and expected salary.
For more information and to apply, click here…