£19-£20k, full time
Our outstanding Client Care team are there for our clients, answering the phone, welcoming them and their pets into the practice and ensuring they are looked after and have everything they need every step of the way. They are a professional, friendly and dedicated team, and often the first contact with our clients so are vital to our business.
The Client Care team are highly skilled and trained to the optimum quality to give clients and their pets the best possible experience when visiting. The team are passionate animal lovers, who always go over and above to make the client journey seamless.
Being at the heart of the business, the team not are there to not only facilitate and support the clients and the animals, but also for the vets and nurses and the other departments within the business. The team are bonded closely and are always there to help each other out through highs and lows.
We are looking for someone who can lead, support and guide our Client Care Team while making sure all reception duties are carried out to the highest standard. The successful candidate needs to make sure that all Client Care Team members are totally focussed on providing an excellent client journey. Experience in a similar role and environment would be advantageous. The successful candidate should be friendly, efficient, reliable, self-motivated, professional and confident with excellent communication and line manager skills.
Main duties will include:
- Ensure all Client Care Team members understand and adopt a totally client focused approach to their duties
- Continuously develop the team culture within the practice and the wider business
- Take ownership and responsibility to ensure the Client Care Team have the resources, skills and knowledge to enable them to provide an excellent service to our clients
- Support the Client Care Team in carrying out general reception and administration duties to include welcoming and assisting clients, answering the telephone and dealing with queries
- Taking payment and cash handling ensuring the Practice Payment Protocol is adhered to at all times
- Actively promote the services we offer
- Ensuring the reception and waiting areas are kept clean, tidy and welcoming.
You will be employed on a flexible contract of 40 hours per week and the hours of work can be between 6.45am and 10pm Monday to Sunday. Rotas will be produced at least 4 weeks in advance and are subject to change due to the needs of the business.
- Previous client care experience
- Previous team leading experience
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Team player
Would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of the veterinary industry
- Experience in Microsoft Excel/Word
- Customer service training course attendance
- Problem solver
Perks and benefits
- Training in customer care
- Career progression available
- Birthday off work
- Death in service cover
- Increase in holiday allowance with service
- Discount staff pet scheme