As a progressive, growing and highly successful practice we are always on the lookout for outstanding team members to join our friendly team. We are a Primary Care, small animal Practice with a strong vet team of 8 Vets including 2 certificate holders: One in Dermatology and another awaiting certification for their CertAVP. We pride ourselves on the fact that all our sites are training practices and we currently have 4 student veterinary nurses.
We are happy to be part of Linnaeus Group with almost 180 sites across the UK and Ireland we are part of a growing community of like-minded veterinary professionals who are passionate about what they do. To add, Linnaeus Group is proud to be a part of the Mars Veterinary Health family of veterinary practices which extends our network of 2,500 veterinary clinics and hospitals in over 20 countries making industry-leading pet care available to more than 25 million pets every year.
Together, we are able to provide the highest standards in pet care and achieve our collective Purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Due to growth, we are currently looking for a full time Client Care Team Leader to join our Team, based at Heswall. We work over 3 sites in Bebington, Heswall & Wallasey in the beautiful Wirral, all within 10 miles of the hustle and bustle of Liverpool city centre! Our size, locations and varied case load means we can support a range of skill sets and continued professional development aspirations be that medical, surgical or Leadership.
The Client Care Team Leader is a key role in leading and empowering the front of house teams to deliver an outstanding and polished experience to our clients and visitors to the practice. It will require you to work closely with the Clinical Director, Practice Manager & Clinical Nursing Manager, and other members of the Senior leadership Team. An important aspect of this role is to continuously lead by example and promote positive staff morale.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Support and manage the client care consultants on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they meet deadlines, respond in a timely manner to all communication from clients and are actively involved in promoting excellent client care across the business.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Investigate and resolve client complaints to a high standard within the recommended timescales
- Identify areas where client service can be improved and work with the Senior Leadership Team to influence change within the business
- Proofread formal written communication to clients following complaints to ensure accuracy and appropriate tone before issue.
- Provide feedback to individual team members
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
The skills and experience we require:
- Comprehensive experience in customer service
- 2+ years’ in a Team Leader/Manager position
- Complaint handling/management experience essential
- Strong communication skills
- Inspiring leader
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively prioritise and manage own work time
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to identify and develop processes to improve operational efficiencies
- Leads by example and provides a first-class customer experience
- Encourage, motivate and manage your team through regular reviews, one to ones and coaching/mentoring sessions
- Willing to challenge and provide constructive feedback
We also offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Generous salary
- 5 weeks holiday per year + birthday leave day
- Employee Discounts (cost price on products, 50% off procedures and set fees)
- Specsavers Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- VDS Cover
- RCVS Fee Paid
If you are looking for your next move why not have a friendly informal chat with us?
For more information and to apply, click here…
Closing date: 23 Jun 2021