The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a first-class customer service to both hospital clients and referring veterinary surgeons. The Client Services Manager will work closely with the PM to analyse client feedback and identify how operational client services can be improved. The Client Services Manager will also work closely with clinical teams to improve communications and carry out client complaint investigation and management. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for managing CPD events and outreach services to our referring practices.
Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists is a busy multi-disciplinary referral centre with an approved ECVS residency programme, in the heart of the New Forest. We are committed to providing a high standard of patient care, with specialist services in anaesthesia and analgesia, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, neurology, cardiology, dermatology, medicine, oncology and imaging.
Essential & Desirable Requirements:
• Experience of working in a client service management role, including analysis of client data and feedback.
• Proven experience in successfully managing complex and challenging client service issues.
• Knowledge of working in the Veterinary industry desirable but not essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Confident and credible presence that will be respected by all.
• Ability to build and maintain effective rapport and professional relationships at all levels, even when dealing with difficult or unpopular issues.
• Ability to encourage and help others to work solutions.
• Evidence of ability to effectively deal with complex issues such as resolving problems that have no immediate obvious solutions.
• Ensuring client confidentiality is paramount at all times in accordance with current GDPR legislation.
• The flexibility and availability to undertake occasional evening / weekend work to host monthly CPD events.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proficient in computer literacy.
• Deal with client complaints confidently, pulling together a chronology of events and work to find a solution that suits the client and our business needs.
• Evidence of ability to plan, organize and priorities own work, and that of others as necessary, to meet deadlines effectively.
• Ability to work under pressure and highly organised.
Competency: Communication, Knowledge and Experience
• Communicate clearly and effectively with all internal and external clients and customers at all levels.
• Communicate empathetically with clients experiencing a variety of emotional states including acute distress.
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Promote a professional and positive image of Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists part of Independent Vetcare Limited at all times.
• Provide data reports and attend SMT meetings as and when required.
• Use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, mail chimp and RX
• Works as necessary.
• Decisive leadership, capable and committed to translating policy and analysis into practical actions.
• Act quickly and decisively in a crisis.
• Encourage others’ engagement in the decision process to provide best client service and customer care.
• Ensure the team are accurately capturing data from clients and adhere to GDPR guidance.
Competency: Service Delivery
• Support SMT and lead on projects relating to customer service delivery.
• Act as the key point of contact for clinicians on matters related to customer services.
• Identify issues and implement appropriate solutions.
• Investigate and resolve client queries / complaints identifying root causes and make recommendations.
• Be a key point of contact for client and customer (owner / vets) concerns and provide a clear process pathways through a resolution.
• Identify, recommend and support the implementation of new working practices to enhance service developments.
• Collate data for the purposes of audit and client service performance.
• Work closely with the PM to analyse client feedback and identify how operational services can be improved.
Competency: Teamwork & Motivation
• To provide a positive, motivational attitude as working independently and as part of the team.
• To attend and proactively participate in team meetings.
• Actively promote a positive approach to implementing change in processes and policies.
• Set, monitor and maintain a high-quality service standards.
• Provide support to clinicians with challenging situations relating to client relations.
• Lead by example of respect for all and demonstrate SCVS’s and the groups’ values.
Competency: Liaison & Networking
• Work with SMT to ensure the timely and effective management of information requests.
• Administrating and managing social media and responding to client feedback.
• Develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients across the group.
• Produce high quality customer focused responses and resolutions to concerns.
• Work with all SCVS departments towards common goals.
• Continually develop and maintain a network of useful contacts within and outside SCVS.
Competency: Initiative & Problem Solving
• Anticipate needs of clients/colleagues and act appropriately and promptly to meet these needs effectively.
• Take personal responsibility to deal with difficult situations professionally and escalate appropriately.
• Proactively offer suggestions/find solutions for day to day issues.
• Prioritise workload during each shift with the inclusion of pick up and drop tasks to meet targets.
Competency: Planning and Organising Resources
• Organising, administrating and hosting monthly CPD events for referring practices.
• Prioritise workload and deal with complaints in a timely manner in line with Company policy.
• Monitor the accuracy of data capture, utilising the data effectively to support future planning.
• Use available resources most effectively to deliver service requirements.
• Make on-going assessments of required solutions.
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
For more information and to apply, click here.