You will have a clinical background from working within a veterinary practice such being an experienced RCVS registered small animal vet with some experience in leading a team successfully. You must be driven, lead by example and be forward thinking and work towards continuously optimising our care and services as well as develop our people. You will have the overall responsibility for the practice performance, stability and profitability as we look for a leader to help shape and evolve our team.
You will be an excellent communicator that can dynamically lead and develop a clinical team, inspiring and developing both them and yourself to achieve great things together. There are ample opportunities for management training, as well as a CPD allowance to help you to further your clinical development. You will receive help and support from an excellent practice manager, experienced colleagues and a wide and friendly network within CVS Group.
We are a flexible, considerate employer and we welcome applications from full and/or part- time applicants – we are happy to consider mutually suitable working patterns for the right candidate.
Further benefits include:
- Very attractive & competitive salary, benefits and lucrative profit sharing bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy/sell holiday scheme
- Ongoing CPD tailored around your skills and interests
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Private healthcare cover and pet discounts
- Access to our sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and discounted membership at over 2,000 participating health clubs
We are proud to have a loyal client base and a real family feel within our team.
If you would like to talk about the opportunity further, please contact Lisa in Recruitment on 07500 064 18 or Click and Apply.
Closing date: 31 July 2021