You will also be required to perform the duties of a practicing vet working to high clinical standards, leading by example and be an excellent communicator, ensuring the smooth working relationships between internal teams, management and other group practices.
The role is a minimum 40 hours per week on a rota basis and a competitive salary.
Team: 8 Vets, 8 Nurses, 4 CCAs and a Practice Manager
The successful candidate would need to be able to perform the expected duties of a practicing vet as well as lead by example. Practicing gold standard care at all times and be responsible for managing the clinical activities of the practice and developing the clinical teams.
As a Clinical Director you will be expected to understand the profit and loss account including the key factors that will affect the practices profitability including sales, staffing, stock and debt management.
You will need to have;
- Veterinary Degree Registrable in the UK enabling full MRCVS status
- Experience of leading and developing successful teams
- Excellent communication skills with Associates at all levels
- A can-do attitude with a determination to succeed
- Strong Team ethos
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and deliver on objectives
Benefits: 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, birthday off, all Linnaeus Practices have Mental Health First Aiders, we have an Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free eye tests, 20% Pet Plan discount, generous CPD Budget.
For more information and to apply, follow this link…