Develop your career with DWR and be part of something special! The Clinical Workflow Manager coordinates and oversees daily workflow using assigned administrative and information technology systems to maximise efficiency and to ensure the timely diagnostic investigation and therapeutic interventions of patients admitted to DWR.
- Coordination, monitoring, facilitation and support of the real-time workflow of frontline Clinicians. This involves predominately the scheduling of procedures based on availability, prioritisation of patients and optimisation of use of our facilities.
- Liaison with the support services (e.g. diagnostic imaging, anaesthesia, Theatre Manager etc.) to ensure all parties are aware of the scheduling and that efficiency is maximised.
- Management of colleague allocation to each procedure by working in conjunction with the relevant line managers.
- Liaison with Senior Nurse Managers to ensure appropriate accommodation is available for all planned admissions and investigative procedures/treatments.
- Use of various IT systems to trouble-shoot and resolve issues and to ensure departmental compliance and adherence to time allocations.
- Creation and dissemination of quality and performance reports to department heads and senior leadership team.
- Associate Degree preferred with good experience working within a veterinary referral centre or human hospital.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with a broad spectrum of professionals including Clinicians, Nurses and administrative colleagues.
- Must be comfortable working in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to independently prioritise and re-prioritise a time-sensitive workload.
- Knowledge of word processing and ability to learn new Information Technology systems.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred.
As you would expect from one of the largest veterinary referral centres in Europe, we offer an inspiring and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an attractive benefits package.
If you share our passion for delivering excellence, trust and care then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.