Building the best place to work in the veterinary industry is creating exceptional opportunities for people like you.
Here, you won’t just be part of the team, you’ll be part of our nationwide family. We’ve built a network of 330 practices with 20 state-of-the-art 24-hour centres that are all home to a family of professionals who provide a high standard of care. You won’t just help to deliver care, you’ll deliver exceptional care for our patients and clients. And you’ll do it all supported by your colleagues and some of the best training and development in the industry.
Join us where we’re building better every day.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, this is a new role within a small, commercially focused FP&A team.
With over 300 branches and multiple revenue streams it is essential that the business understands performance drivers and opportunities for growth. You will partner with the Clinical Operations and Marketing leadership teams to analyse performance, identify opportunities, track initiatives and support the business in outperforming its sales and profit targets.
As a newly created role, there is a great opportunity to drive the agenda and focus the business on where the greatest opportunities exist.
This will be a broad and varied role in an exciting and rapidly growing business with great exposure to the senior finance team and wider leadership team.
- Partner with the Clinical Operations and Marketing leadership teams to support their understanding of the business’ performance.
- Analyse data to identify trends, outliers, exceptions and opportunities across revenue and cost lines.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business to be able to add commercial context and insight to the analysis.
- Work with the business teams to develop plans and initiatives to drive performance.
- Put in place robust tracking to understand how initiatives are performing.
- Support the Head of FP&A across budgeting, forecasting and reporting activities.
Skills and Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Previous commercial finance experience
- Retail experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and experience dealing with large volumes of data
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to understand the commercial implications of the data
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to challenge “the norm”
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude
- Good team player
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Closing date: 9 October 2020