Our Congress brings you stimulating and pioneering non-clinical CPD content from speakers within the veterinary profession and beyond. 2020 sees us expanding into new areas and digging deeper into the topics that you’ve asked us to revisit.
- Behavioural psychologist, Leigh Caldwell on Behavioural Economics and the Psychology of Pricing
- Bash is back – the return of the ever-popular Bash Halow, on how of the best independent clinics in the US have done to attract and keep clients in an increasingly competitive climate
- The Importance of Mindful Leadership from Executive Coach, Vicky Curtis
- Consultant in Sleep Medicine, Mike Farquhar, on the physiology and dangers of sleep deprivation
- Dedicated lectures for Equine and Large Animal practice
- NEW FOR 2020: Management Mastery, brought to you by VMG
- NEW FOR 2020: Sustainability in Practice, brought to you by SPVS
The exhibition will take place in the dedicated exhibition hall, with plenty of space to relax whilst meeting a wide range of suppliers with advice on marketing, management, relevant products and business development.
Kick-off Congress by joining us for the return of our popular networking dinner and quiz. Enjoy a relaxed evening of catching up with old friends and making new over a delicious buffet meal, before exercising those brain cells in our fun pub-style quiz.
Then Friday night is the Presidents’ Banquet, with our high energy party band, RPJ, fronted by Rick Parfitt Jnr.
Congress offers something for everyone within the practice team so don’t miss this chance to bring your team together for two days of inspiring content, memorable networking and dazzling entertainment.
To register and for full details, visit:
Thanks to our Platinum Sponsors: Boehringer Ingelheim and Citation