We are looking to recruit an experienced full-time Contact Centre Supervisor to assist our Manager with the effective day-to-day running of our expanding contact centre in Woodford Green, Essex.
40 hours per week (weekdays and some Saturday mornings)
Salary up to £25,000 p.a.
Our goal is to deliver excellent care to the owners of pets which are under our care and as a people business, fostering a positive teamwork-based approach to bring sustainable business growth and ensuring consistency and quality of service levels is a key focus.
You must have exemplary customer service skills, a minimum of 2 years of supervisory or call centre management experience and have a demonstrable record of managing, training, and overseeing teams in a busy customer service environment. This role is also ‘hands on’ so you will be a key part of the service delivery team.
You’ll be a great communicator, relish challenges and be able to lead, motivate and inspire others in pursuit of constant service level improvement. The successful candidate will also provide general support to the Contact Centre Manager during an exciting period of expansion equipping teams with training, support, and confidence to ensure delivery of the highest standards of service to clients.
- Formal management, industry, or academic qualification is an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a similar environment is required.
- You will be an organised, conscientious and reliable ‘people-person’ as well as outcome-focused and a problem-solver.
- You’ll help deliver appropriate staffing levels at identified times and oversee the allocation of key tasks to teams through to completion.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate people leadership and mentoring skills and have experience in objective setting and performance management.
- You’ll be comfortable in using and analysing data and reports and using 1:1 feedback with team members to drive up standards.
- You’ll deputise for the Contact Centre Manager in their absence.
We offer an excellent benefits package including increasing holiday allowance based on length of service, annual travel card loan scheme, enrolment on to our Simplyhealth Cashback Plan which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractor fees, and other medical needs, 24-hour employee helpline, cycle to work scheme, plus generous shopping and leisure discounts, fully funded CPD and paid for BVNA and RCVS registration fees.
Goddard Veterinary Group is a family-run practice and was started in 1952 by Arthur Goddard. His son Philip took over the reins in the late ‘90s and remains the practice principal. We are now the largest family-run veterinary practice in the UK and have 44 branches, 3 hospitals, and our own nursing college. We have a great reputation for looking after our staff; over 20% of our team have been with us 10 years or more and we’re really proud of our many 5* reviews on Indeed!
If you are interested in this rewarding role and working with a well-established independent family-run business apply online today!