Full time varied role requiring a quick thinker who uses their initiative to find solutions. The role is currently based at our Hounslow surgery, but can be divided between our Hounslow & Ealing surgery to suit the candidate.
The ideal candidate will need to focus on customer care, marketing and managing the day to day running of the surgeries.
The role includes :
- Managing social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Producing engaging content & responding to comments & messages.
- Quarterly newsletter – Proof reading, personalising, adding to websites, emailing to clients, adhering to GDPR contact.
- Pet Healthcare Club – Enquiries, marketing, product allocation, liaising with the direct debit provider.
- Recruitment of new staff – Advertising positions, interviews, gaining references, training.
- Maintenance of websites – adding new content / blogs etc.
- Competitor analysis.
- Managing accounts for charities, clients, debt management and payment plans.
- Arranging Christmas party!
- Fire officer duties.
- Working alongside the practice owner to implement changes into the surgeries, by informing staff etc.
- Managing reviews across numerous platforms, client comments, managing complaints in a polite professional manner and meeting client expectations.
- Appraisals, helping to manage staff, sickness, holiday, arranging cover etc.
As you can see the role is really varied, and a great stepping stone for candidates looking to move into management.
We are an award winning independent West London practice- Best UK Vet in Middlesex !
Salary dependent on experience.
Maternity cover: starting August 2021 – minimum 7 month contract.
Please send all CV’s to email@example.com – or call me to discuss the role further 0208 570 0489 before 2pm Monday – Friday.