VetPartners has grown impressively to form a very significant share of the UK veterinary market, across equine, farm and small animal practices. Our mission is to deliver outstanding care for our patients and clients and be the veterinary group of choice; whilst being a great place to work – one that truly understands our profession.
If you possess –
• Proven experience of leadership of a business and a group of people
• The ability to multi-task with and where appropriate to have a hands-on approach
• Broad clinical knowledge & an in-depth understanding of the UK veterinary industry
• A strong ethical approach with ability to build relationships and act with true integrity
• Excellent judgement and analytical skills
• First class interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to inspire and motivate a team
– then we would love to hear from you.
For a full job description, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to apply, follow this link…