Since July 2007, YourVets has been helping people provide the best possible care for their pets. YourVets Nuneaton provides high quality veterinary care, we are fully equipped in order to help you provide a great service to our clients and patients. We are also an RCVS registered Veterinary Nurse Training Practice.
Want to progress your career into leadership? Looking to take that next step towards management?
Here at YourVets Nuneaton we are looking for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join our team on a 12 month contract
12 month temporary contract Head Nurse Maternity Cover. 40 hour week over 5 day, 8 hour days. 1 in 4 Saturday with day off in lieu. Mixture of shifts prep/theatre 7.45-4.15. Consults 9.30-6.00 and Lates 11.00-7.30. 3 Office/admin days a month.
Our clinic is continually growing and we have lots of plans for the next year or two. We have a Digital X-Ray, ultrasound, k-laser and laparoscopic kit.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced registered RVN. Main duties include managing a team of 8 nurses, clinical coaching, the daily running of the hospital list, maintaining high standards of care for clients and patientsm organsing annual leave requests, monthly 1-2-1s, annual PDRs, organising services and repairs, PPS co-orindator – preparing and working towards new awards.
What you’ll get in return:
- You will receive an attractive salary.
- A comprehensive bonus and pension scheme.
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays on company with our Buy, Sell Holiday scheme
- Paid professional fees.
- A funded and supported CPD package.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity/ Adoption Leave Packages.
- A range of other employment benefits such as ride to work schemes, gymflex, perkbox and staff discounts.
Closing date 27th March 2020