Due to internal promotion Vets Now Wrexham are seeking a Head Nurse to lead from the front in delivering Emergency and Critical Care. We are keen to speak with experienced Vet Nurses with a drive for clinical excellence and a passion for mentoring and developing a team. This is an incredibly rewarding role; you and your team will be there when pet’s and their owners’ need us most.
Together we save pets’ lives
In Vets Now Wrexham, you will be fully complimented by our nursing and clinical support teams. The wider network of emergency clinics and specialty hospitals work in collaboration to ensure that we can offer the best emergency and critical care in the country. Whether it’s sharing best practice or seeking advice on a particularly complex case, you will never be alone at Vets Now.
Continual professional development
People are at the heart of what we do, that’s why we take a pioneering approach to people development. We have cemented our commitment to continuous development by heavily investing in CPD, ECC certification and coaching to give our staff the springboard they need to take their career to the next level.
What we can offer you
Salary package up to £29,000 DOE plus benefits
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first-class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- £1125 CPD allowance increasing after first year plus 20 paid hours pro rata
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Professional membership fees
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
For further information on this role please call Julia in our recruitment team on 07535651164 or email email@example.com
For more information and to apply, follow this link…