We are looking for part-time auditors to join our newly established team, delivering our health and safety audit programme within your designated area.
You will be helping practices to identify levels of compliance, supporting them along the way:
- Providing a relaxed and friendly service, encouraging practices to embrace their health and safety responsibilities.
- Engaging with practices to review audit findings via video or telephone calls, with a flexible approach.
- Providing practices with a strong sense of support and commitment through pro-active contact.
- Well-developed MS Office skills.
- RCVS PSS, and H&S law knowledge.
- Tech IOSH or working towards.
- Veterinary practice experience.
A formal health and safety qualification, plus knowledge of PSS is desirable, however formal training will be provided.
Travel to, and time at, practices will form a significant component of the roles – approximately 70% of work time – You will need a valid driving licence, and to use your own car, with expenses for travel to practices, as required, set at 0.45p/mile.
We have, additionally, specified approximate locations for our part time Auditors as follows – which will minimise travel, and in-car time, though other administrative tasks can be completed from home.
The hours for the part-time roles, vary from 15-22.5 hours.
Salaries: £16400 – £20000 for 22.5 Hours, (£26000 – £30000 Pro rata), CPD allowance £250, Healthshield policy.
A full description for the role will be available on request from Cara Algar at email@example.com