We are looking to recruit a commercially experienced Practice Manager to lead and inspire our Gilabbey Veterinary Hospital practice in Togher, Cork, Ireland. Salary €45 – €60k per annum DOE!
Would you enjoy supporting our Small animal Veterinary teams to achieve great results? Then this could be the new challenge you are looking for!
With the support of our dedicated team of vets, nurses, receptionists and administrators, as Practice Manager you will be responsible for our small animal first opinion and referral practice and MiNight vet service. You will liaise closely with the Regional Director in order to provide consistency of care and identify ways in which we can improve.
To succeed in this role you will need a strong, proven track record in exceptional commercial understanding and the delivery of financial results. Previous experience in the veterinary industry is helpful but not necessary.
You will have the overall responsibility for the practices performance of which includes:
- Business acumen – able to lead the commercial direction and financial running of the practice
- To be an excellent communicator and a great coach
- A ‘can-do’ attitude – advocating and championing change
- To be capable of meeting deadlines under pressure
- To be able to build excellent relationships with your team and clients
Closing date: 31 January 2022
To have an informal chat about this role, please email Helen Orr on Helen.Orr@cvsvets.com