Building the best place to work in the veterinary industry is creating exceptional opportunities for people like you. Here, you won’t just be part of the team, you’ll be part of our nationwide family. We’ve built a network of 330 practices with 20 state-of-the-art 24-hour centres that are all home to a family of professionals who provide a high standard of care. You won’t just help to deliver care, you’ll deliver exceptional care for your patients and clients. And you’ll do it all supported by your colleagues and some of the best training and development in the industry. Join us where we’re building better every day.
Provide administrative and supportive duties to enable the smooth integration of newly acquired veterinary practices into Medivet ownership.
- Supporting the Integration team, vendors and clinics
- Transitioning and setting up of new suppliers and accounts
- Novation of equipment and other financial agreements
- Coordinating and distributing key information to all stakeholders
- Handling and organisation of due diligence information, ensuring all relevant documentation is collated, completed and filed in the appropriate manner
- Set up of key Medivet systems for new users
- Collation of new employee information and importation into Medivet systems
- Bank management for new sites including changes of signatories and monthly bank reconciliations
- Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times and taking meeting notes
- Responding to Support Centre requests for information
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Strong IT skills, including word-processing, PowerPoint, and spreadsheets.
- Problem solving
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience in handling HR information beneficial
For more information and to apply, click here…