For more than 20 years’ multiple award winner, Vets Now has been developing and perfecting an out-of-hours emergency care service. We provide cover to over 1000 vet practices, have over 60 emergency clinics and specialist referral hospitals across the UK. Vets Now are truly at the cutting edge of pet emergency services.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Learning and Development Administrator to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team on a permanent full-time basis. Our Support Office is based in Dunfermline where you would have the opportunity to work outwith the current restrictions. If working at home permanently would be your preference, we are open to discussing this throughout the recruitment process. However, travel to and from the office would be required on a regular basis for project work and meetings.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for carrying out Learning and Development administrative tasks in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring a high level of internal customer service. Supporting the L&D coordinator to ensure CPD and Learning Agreement processes are actioned, system information is updated, inbox queries are managed and financial procedures carried out. There will also be the requirement to provide support for the organisation of face-to-face training delivery.
Your areas of responsibility
- Process CPD related actions, including recording information on the HR system for expenses, allowances, contractual allowance changes; dealing with CPD related queries; raising and issuing purchase orders for CPD course payments as required
- Produce Learning Agreement documentation in line with company policy; maintain the Certification Tracker and update HR system
- Maintain communication with staff on learning agreements to ensure progress is tracked
- Process certification completions
- Process financial actions on the finance system for L&D and HR as required
- Daily management of the L&D inbox
- Update and maintaining user system records
- Support the L&D Coordinator to organise face-to-face training delivery
- Build strong relationships across the business, ensuring you provide a high level of internal customer service as a first-line responder for the L&D team
The skills and experience we require:
- Experience working in an administrative role, ideally within a learning and development team
- Experience processing requests, updating information on systems, communicating with (internal) customers and producing documentation
- Experience working with software applications, including HR, Learning Management and Microsoft systems
- Experience organising face-to-face training events
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative, as well as being highly team orientated
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintaining the tact and diplomacy required in challenging situations
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Can adapt to the changing needs/demands of a business
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
At Vets Now we value our people, that’s why we offer great perks and benefits. As a Vets Now employee your benefits will include but not be limited to:
- 7 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Pension contributions
- Cash health plan
- Free use of a small on-site gym
- Vets Now is a dog-friendly employer that welcomes dogs in the office – there is a dog policy that must be adhered to
Job Type Permanent
Salary Up to £20,500 DOE plus benefits
To be considered for this role, please click to apply and send your CV along with details of your current and expected salary.