We have a fantastic opportunity for a Learning & Development Administrator to join us on a 12 month FTC. We’re looking for an administrator with great organisational and administration skills; to help support our Learning & Development team in delivering an excellent service to our Veterinary Practices and Central Support Team.
Making the most of people’s talent and developing them to their full potential is one of VetPartners guiding principles and the core purpose of our Learning & Development team.
- Help manage L&D related queries; reviewing, sharing and communicating to ensure emails are passed to the relevant person within the L&D function or business.
- Support the L&D team with administration tasks, ensuring they are completed within required timelines.
- Work in support of the L&D team to ensure online content development and acquisition is completed according to specified deadline and that LMS data and management of users is maintained up to date.
- Collate data to provide reports from the L&D learning platform to stakeholders as required.
- Provide basic advice regarding VetPartners L&D processes as required.
- Work closely with the Head of OD, L&D Manager and L&D Advisor to continually develop the operational delivery of learning and development activity ensuring it meets the needs of the practices.
- Contribute to the continuous development of L&D by undertaking projects, identifying better ways of doing things and continuous improvement
- Work in a supportive, proactive, encouraging and collaborative manner taking into account the culture of the business. Both within the L&D team and the wider business.
- Strong Administration skills – HR/L&D experience desirable.
- English and Mathematics GCSE, or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability to different situations and styles, ability to build credible relationships at all levels.
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills, particularly working with Excel
- CIPD Qualification, desirable
If the role sounds of interest, we’d love to hear from you.