One of the fastest growing veterinary groups in the UK, with over 900 veterinary practices, is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to support marketing activities at a practice level. Remote work/home based role. We are looking for a self-motivated organised individual, with a “can do” attitude and excellent communication skills. The position reports to the National Campaign Manager, and will be part of the marketing team.
Estimated 50:50 ratio home to travel, with some overnight stays. Resional area of practices covered by successful applicant will be dependent on home location, including roughly a fourth of total practices in the UK. Salary £25k. Company car, laptop, printer, mobile, credit card and other equipment required to carry out duties to be provided.
- Implementation and review of marketing plans for individual practices/groups with an integrated approach
- Site visits to create marketing plans based on practice needs (relocation, new site, increase revenue, drive footfall, retain clients, etc)
- Creation and updating of marketing best practice guidelines
- Creation of marketing materials for use by practices across the group
- Responsible for business unit strategy project/s
- Liaising with practice staff, internal departments and third pary suppliers
- Event content planning and delivery
- Obtaining quotes for print and promotional materials
- Various other ad hoc marketing and/or administration duties as directed
The position would suit an individual with previous marketing agency or consultancy experience. You will be highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint (training in other software will be provided) and you will havethe ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative. Veterinary industry experience is desirable but not a necessity. Strong project management skills required. Competent at managing multiple projects at a time. You will be a good presenter and have relationship management skills, to confidently work with a variety of stakeholders communicating appropriately to different audiences.
To apply, please email your CV to Vicki at email@example.com or call 07921 480402.