Non Clinical opportunity suitable for an experienced Veterinary Nurse
Summerleaze Veterinary hospital are seeking a Manager for our MinightVet service.
Our OOH service started in 2016, and we currently provide inpatient and OOH services for 13 local veterinary practices.
We are seeking an experienced RVN to join our team to manage our OOH service.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about patient and client care and possess great communication skills. Previous leadership experience is desirable, however support will be provided by the Practice Director and Senior Veterinary Surgeon.
The role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Manager for Minightvet team members – including performance and wellbeing support
- Support team members with training and development
- Setting and maintaining clinical and service standards, including RCVS PSS standards
- Financial performance of the service
- Client communication
- Member practice relationships
- Administrative tasks
- Remote support to the MinightVet team
32hrs per week. Flexible working to include afternoons, evenings and some weekend shifts. The role will also include some time working from home.
Apart from working alongside a fantastic team, you get to enjoy the following fantastic benefits:
- Competitive salary up to £40k FTE FOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (+ 1 additional day every year, up to 5 years), as well as the opportunity to sell/ buy up to 2 weeks holiday (pro rata for PT)
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- CVS pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to Perkbox
- Save as you Earn scheme
- Voluntary Private Medical insurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Fantastic Maternity, Paternity & joint parental leave plans
- Fertility & pregnancy loss policy