Hours: Full time (40 hours per week) with 1 in 3 weekends
Location: Church Road, Wavertree, L15 9EB
We are currently looking for a Nurse Manager to join our thriving small animal surgery in South Liverpool. Owned by Veterinary Surgeon, Clare Bartram, the surgery is located in Penny Lane Shopping Centre which is close to a fabulous selection of local amenities and bus routes, just 30 minutes from Liverpool city centre.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care for our clients
- Assisting the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Nursing of hospitalised patients
- Undertaking nurse clinics
- The Nurse Manager would work closely with the management team to direct policies and standards within the business as well as management of the nursing team
Excellent patient care and customer service is extremely important to us, so we are looking for motivated individuals who share our high standards and work ethos with effective communication and people skills to give the best service to our clients.
We can offer:
- Career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
We are an equal opportunities employer.