Are you looking for a role with a difference?
At Vets Now, we are recruiting operational team leaders for our contact centre in Dunfermline.
Delivering high standards
This role will involve leading, motivating and supporting a team of call handlers who are the first point of contact for worried pet owners in an emergency. Our contact centre team, the pet equivalent of 999, are motivated by driving service excellence.
One team, one goal
You will be based at our support office in Dunfermline and will be fully supported by our clinical and senior management team. Our network of pet emergency clinics and emergency and specialty hospitals work in collaboration to ensure we can offer the best emergency and critical care in the country. Whether it’s sharing best practice or offering an empathetic ear, you will never be alone at Vets Now.
Thrive on saving lives and making a lasting difference? At Vets Now you can.
We are at the forefront of emergency and critical care, making a real difference to pet owners and saving the lives of pets each day. Working as a contact centre team leader will expose you to rewarding experiences you simply wouldn’t see in any other contact centre role.
We are all Vets Now
At Vets Now our people are at the heart of what we do and we are committed to investing in them. With a competitive employee benefits package, career progression opportunities and a unique working environment now couldn’t be a better time to be a part of our growing contact centre team.
People are at our core
We are a special breed at Vets Now and our people will always direct how our company develops and what path we take.
Are you ready to take on a contact centre role with a difference?
We are the experts in emergency and critical care veterinary practice and that’s why we only employ the best. To be a part of our operational leadership team we are looking for someone with:
- Experience of working within a client or customer service environment. Ideally some of this experience will have been gained in a contact centre environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a leadership role
- Experience of supporting, coaching and mentoring in the workplace
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintaining the tact and diplomacy required in challenging situations
- Demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines and seek solutions to problems
- Ability to adapt quickly and professionally to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellence in attention to detail
- A passion for delivering service excellence
- Competitive salary
- 6.6 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Health cash plan
- Pension contributions
- Discounted staff pet care
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
We have both full-time and part-time opportunities. Shift patterns are flexible and includes working evenings and weekends.
- Full time 37.5 hrs per week working 5 days covering weeknights and weekends.
- Part time 19 hrs per week over 3 days including weeknights and weekends.