We’re looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. The role will see you take on broad and varied duties, pro-actively assisting and building positive relationships with our veterinary practices – Farm, Equine and Small Animal – nationally.
A little bit about us:
VetPartners already form a very significant share of the UK veterinary market, across equine, farm and small animal practices. Our mission is to deliver outstanding care for our patients and clients and be the veterinary group of choice. Our Central Support Office is in York, and we support more than 6,000 people at over 400 veterinary practice sites around Britain.
What we’re looking for:
A veterinary practice background would be advantageous – familiarity with practice systems, suppliers and day to day running – should lend well to many of the responsibilities. You will need to pro-actively work with, and build positive relationships with, stakeholders and practices, requiring occasional travel, but based at our York Central Support Office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communications to and with practices
- Support the wider field-based Operations teams
- General support of the Integration/Projects team with the onboarding of new practices
- Support of other VetPartners central functions
- Assist and resolve issues throughout our practice/business network
- Various ad-hoc project work
- Collating data and updating of spreadsheets
You will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Experience of project work/management an advantage
- An understanding of veterinary services an advantage
- Must be a team player
- Approachable, pro-active
- Proven ability in building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Resilient, adaptable and able to work in a fast-changing environment
- Willingness to ‘muck in’
- Prioritising important tasks, amongst a varied workload, will be key to the role
- English and Maths GCSE A-C/grades 4-9, or equivalent
In return we can offer:
A competitive salary of £20,000.00 – £22,000.00
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply, please contact Cassie Fordham – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1st October 2021.