We are looking for an Operations Manager to lead the strategic development of our group.
- Provide Leadership, Management, and Support for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Identify opportunities for growth and development within the Parklands business
- Have overall responsibility for the clinical and behavioural standards within the practice ensuring they are in line with the RCVS code of professional conduct and VP clinical governance standards.
- Work in partnership with the Clinical Directors, Accounts, Farm Commercial Manager, Branch Co-Ordinators, Head Nurses, Head Receptionist to optimise services to clients and patients to develop the business by maximising turnover and productivity.
- Responsible for the financial performance of Parklands Vets in conjunction with the Clinical Directors and BDD
Who we are looking for:
You will be someone who can comfortably network and build relationships at senior levels with both suppliers and large customers, alongside doing so with our own people. You will need to be an exceptionally good people person, with good influencing skills, be numerate and commercially astute. We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience and knowledge of the veterinary industry
- Evidence in recent achievement and success in a senior management and leadership role.
- Experience in designing and leading change management processes with evidenced outcomes.
- Experience in translating business direction into action, and a clear understanding of the relevance of strong governance, financial and performance management.
- Keen political awareness, and experience of and confidence in operating at the political / management interface.
- Experience in commercial service development.
- Evidence in strong commercial skills aligned to performance and financial targets.
A degree or relevant professional or management qualification would be desirable but not essential. We will accept applications from those within and outside the veterinary profession with experience.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary- £48K plus depending on experience
- Generous CPD Package
- Healthshield – cash plan
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Career progression opportunities
Parklands Veterinary Group is a multisite long-established practice providing veterinary care throughout Northern Ireland and Ireland. We have five different departments, staffed by over 30 vets and supported by their own teams. We are committed to excellence in both client and patient care in each department and continually explore new techniques and treatments for our clients to be at the forefront of the delivery of care. We are proud to be part of the VetPartners Family.
To find out more about the practice please visit the practice website: https://parklandsvets.com/
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and covering letter.