Working alongside the Clinical Director and Practice Manager you will;
- Achieve the regional business performance targets working closely with the practice teams and the key relationships
- Analyse KPI and Management information to maximise performance growth. Control costs through debt, petty cash, refunds, equipment stock orders, general maintenance and invoice management
- Identify new business development through practice expansion, new contracts and business to business opportunities
- Efficiently integrate and to support new acquisitions and teams Lead, inspire, motivate and develop the practice teams to deliver excellence in all that we do
- Build and sustain close working relationships with clinical and administrative staff ensuring all the necessary tools are available to them to be confident in their roles
- Contribute to the development of an environment that encourages change, growth and trust in our own company and in our partnership with others, working together as one team
- Respond to clinical and operational concerns or complaints timely and effectively ensuring you are accessible and responsive
- Create clear and effective two-way communication across the practice, ensuring accurate communication flows from the senior management team to all colleagues
- Develop practice teams through regular one to ones, coaching and regular performance reviews
- Manage area employee relation issues including sickness absence, disciplinaries, grievances, appeals ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Deliver excellent quality customer-driven services at all times consistently delivering the highest levels of service and provisions for both customer and patient
- Ensure all practices comply with the relevant Quality Standard and Health and Safety standards by carrying out regular audits and reviews
- Organise and support networking events across the area to support practice growth in the specialist sector
- Implementation of marketing promotions and social media awareness
- Conduct regular visits to the practice throughout the area providing encouragement, support and guidance whilst looking for and sharing best practice
- Ensure the resourcing of the teams is efficiently planned to ensure the quality of care to the customer and our patients are adequate and surgery utilisation is maximised to its potential
- Committed to and always acting in accordance with company protocol, policies and procedures and also legislation
- Highly competitive salary.
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- CPD allowance
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Generous sick pay allowance.
- BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support.
- Dedicated line management with development pathway.
- Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eyecare vouchers.
Animal Ark Vets are one of the largest providers of high-quality veterinary services in Essex & North East London. We are proud to be known for excellent patient care and are dedicated to maintaining the professional skills of our teams at a high level.
Our philosophy is to provide compassionate and high-quality veterinary care and to reinvest in our facilities and team. We are client-focused, progressive and professional.
We are accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Practice Standards Scheme. We place a strong emphasis on professional development, providing a supportive environment and are committed to continuing the education of our teams.
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 veterinary health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
We would love to hear from you, please contact Jimmy McDowell at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the role or to apply, please complete the application form below.