We are looking for an experienced manager to join us as our Practice Manager to help support, lead and organise our experienced and friendly teams at Irby & Neston Veterinary Surgery. We are a busy two site first opinion practice, based in Merseyside and Cheshire West, with a passion and dedication to providing the highest quality of care. Both practices are close to the M53 and M56 motorways, with great fast links to Liverpool, Chester and North Wales.
You will enjoy working with our welcoming teams across both sites and will have the opportunity to help drive our practice standards forwards, while supporting and motivating our amazing teams.
The Practice Manager role would suit a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse with previous management experience. The ideal candidate will have financial understanding of running a business and be experienced in budgeting, P&L interpretation and have a vision to grow a business by introducing new services.
This is a part-time role of 15-20 hours per week and the successful candidate will be part of a larger management team within our Hub and report into the Clinical Director and Regional Director.
About the role:
- The Practice Manager will lead, manage and organise the Practice, working in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to provide a professional service to clients and patients by making sure the whole team deliver an outstanding service in line with the RCVS Client Service Award.
- They are accountable for ensuring all team members understand and actively promote Company led initiatives and act as a role model.
- Apply an understanding of the organisation and the external environment to make sound commercial judgments and identify ways to improve effectiveness to support CVS ‘strategic aims.
- Manage Practice finance line with agreed budgets in order to maximise profits.
- Own and implement people processes and HR policies such as performance management, inductions, reviews, training and continuing professional development, including your own development so key performance targets can be delivered to the highest standard.
- Strong leadership qualities and a commitment to ensure excellent patient and client care.
- Communication skills and an ability to influence others.
- Excellent organisational skills and conscientious approach.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes in Mathematics & English.
Our reward package includes (pro rata):
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and more…
Interested? Please click HERE to apply and include your CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 25 July 2021