We are keen to welcome People Transformation Coordinator, to provide administrative support and coordinate activities that assist in delivering a programme of initiatives – to ensure our colleagues and practices, at the heart of everything we do, are well supported, whilst living our VetPartners Values.
People Transformation Projects
Working within a friendly HR function, in our York based Central Support office, you will help effective delivery of people transformation projects and activities that harmonise selected processes and standards across our, still growing, group, of more than 140 varied UK veterinary practices.
There will be engagement and communication with internal and external stakeholders – you should be confident in:
• Enjoying building rapport with practice and regional leaders, along with VetPartners Departments, to ensure that data/information requests are returned in a supportive and timely manner.
• Assisting in meetings to facilitate project completion.
• Managing project documentation:
o Assemble, update, and maintain project tools/documentation – workbooks, plans, schedules, issue logs, trackers, and reports etc.
• Coordinating activities and making sure that timelines are followed up, concerns and issues highlighted, and addressed to ensure milestones are met.
Integration & Onboarding of Practices
Assisting the Transformation Manager, HR & Payroll Teams with integration and onboarding of new practices, following their acquisition, and the migration of some existing practices to central support.
Establish processes and controls to identify HR activities and/or issues that come through the acquisition process (e.g. Legal Due Diligence) and work with relevant stakeholders and HR & Payroll Teams to action/resolve these.
This may include:
• Data collation from various sources; to be audited, cleansed and centralised, for future use and reporting.
• Review of documents for highlight of non-compliance, and suggestions for resolution.
• Drafting and updating standard template documents for approval
Person Specification / Qualifications
• An experienced coordinator/administrator/ assistant ideally in an HR or project role
• English and Maths GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent
• Ideally CIPD Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification or willing to work towards
• Awareness of UK Employment Law and regulations
• Computer literate, including Microsoft Office, Excel, and HR information Systems with accurate data input and reporting
• Comfortable with data collation, validation, and analysis.
If you can join our team and work in a supportive, proactive, collaborative, and calmly encouraging manner – reflecting the culture of our business, we would love to hear from you.
For more information and to apply, follow this link…