If you enjoy providing great service and working in a team, we have just the opportunity for you at our Andover Companion Care practice to start as soon as possible.
What your typical day will look like
Your focus is to provide an exceptional service to our clients and the best care possible to their pets – providing a link between clients and the clinical team. Your ability to build strong relationships with our clients, their pets and the practice team will be critical to your success.
Your great client service during a client’s visit will make sure that their absolute satisfaction is given, and that the client leaves knowing that they have received exceptional service and look forward to their next visit.
You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently. Coordinating the smooth running of the day-to-day routines of the practice will be done using our online booking system, so computer literacy is a must.
You will also help with insurance forms, debt collecting, health care plan administration, scanning/filing, client concerns etc.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week.
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills and be commercially minded
- You will enjoy building relationships with not only clients and patients but with the wider team
- You will have strong organisation skills and relish taking accountability and ownership within your role
- Time management skills are a must as the role will involve prioritisation of day to day responsibilities as well as managing ad hoc tasks and emergency situations as they arise
In return, we offer such benefits as 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
Location: SP10 4DU
For more information and to apply, click here.