- The day to day managing of all insurance claims for the practice and our clients.
- Chase all insurances, cash debtors, direct credits, charity accounts and referral invoices with clients.
- Be able to refer clients to debt collectors after 90 days
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations and local policy within the surgery.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure that the reception and other areas of the practice are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and are always presentable.
- Bereavement handling – offer physical and emotional assistance to clients in sensitive situations.
- Adhere to and be able to locate all Company and local policies and procedures.
The attributes required
You need excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel and Word.
This role is full or part time working 20-40 hours per week.
In return, we offer such benefits as 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
Location: HP20 1DH