We are looking for a Practice Administrator to join our Veterinary Practice in Brentford. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy practice and to work with an excellent team who deliver great client service and always put the client’s pet first.
The role will be required to carry out administrative support for the following:
- Managing banking, petty cash and expenses
- Assisting with recruitment and locum cover for both our Brentford and Greenford practices
- Ensuring the practice is Health & Safety compliant
- Receptionist duties, including helping with queries, answering the phones and booking appointments
- Resolving any complaints that may arise swiftly and in a professional manner
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- General administration to assist with smooth running of the practice
This role can either be full time or part time for the right candidate.
- Ideally have strong customer service/administration experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Be able to work well with others and agree common objectives
- Be able to anticipate barriers to communication and take relevant steps to improve and resolve
- Be able to use time and resources effectively and prioritise workload to complete tasks
In return, we offer such benefits as 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
We are an equal opportunities employer.