We are looking for a full time Practice Development Personal Assistant to be able to support the management team with administrative tasks and facilitate future projects.
We need someone for 39 hours per week with some core hours every day, but exact details will be discussed with successful applicant.
It will require working at all three sites as well as our Admin Office in Yatton.
The role will include:
- Administrative duties associated with the day to day running of a multi-site Veterinary Practice
- Team Administration such as CPD booking, administration of staff development plans and management of internal training systems
- Scheduling of health and safety reviews and monitoring of task completion
- Administration of Client Service projects and assisting with Practice assessments
- General Duties of answering calls, emails and queries from suppliers, clients or colleagues
- Researching and with instruction implementation of protocols and plans for the development of the Practice
- Provide support with marketing, diary management, client information and system set ups
We are incredibly proud of the team we work with. They are all dedicated, hard-working and have fun when they can but when things get serious, they pull together to get things done. The person we are looking for:
- Must be able to carry out precise administrative tasks and has a proactive solution finding attitude
- Can communicate in a natural friendly manner with clarity and compassion when needed
- Can get things done!
- Knows their way around IT (Microsoft Office, Practice Management Software, online meeting and cloud based document storage)
- Is highly organised and experienced at managing their own workload
- Has complaint resolution experience and loves dealing with bonded clients with gold standard customer care every time
- Can ensure GDPR compliancy and information confidentiality
- Loves to be busy in an environment where no two days are the same
- Would ideally have experience of veterinary administration and basic clinical knowledge.
It isn’t all about working with cute puppies and kittens… Well maybe a little and obviously working with us is a big benefit but we also provide:
- Generous staff discount
- Enhanced sick leave
- Unlimited CPD budget – if it is right course for you and works for the Practice – win/win!
- Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Scottish Widows Pension
- Perkbox – access to over 350+ perks, online GP, Employee Assistance Programme, free online meditation, a Birthday Box and much more
- Modern, clean and exciting working environment
- Salary is dependent on sparkle factor and is based on a frequently reviewed and fair pay scale.
We are a well-equipped, modern, forward-thinking Practice as seen on Morning Live (BBC1) and The Pets Factor (CBBC), which has the aim of being the Vets of choice for clients, pets and staff. Our team has grown massively over recent years and by September 2021 there will be 13 Vets, 19 members of our Nursing and clinical support team plus 18 Admin Staff who work across our three North Somerset Practices situated in Portishead, Nailsea and Yatton (all 20-30 minutes south of Bristol).
Our culture is one of gold standards in all we do, forward-thinking development of the Practice and unleashing the potential of our whole team. We have big ambitions about what we do and where we are going and who is going to get us there!
Our Practice never stays still so it may be time to ask yourself if YOU are the superstar our team is looking for?
Please send CV and cover letter explaining your star qualities and experience to Holly Charlton, Group Operations Director via email@example.com.
Sorry but no agency applications will be considered because we want you to do the introductions!
First round interviews will be conducted via Zoom online.