We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager, with a proven track record, to join us as our Practice Director to help support, lead and organise our experienced and friendly team.
You will enjoy working with our welcoming team and will have the opportunity to help drive our practice standards forwards, while supporting and motivating our amazing team.
Beech House is a small animal veterinary practice on the outskirts of Radcliffe and Little Lever. We provide first opinion clinics to the surrounding areas, as well as preventative healthcare and have a strong and varied caseload. The practice is equipped with Digital X-ray, ultrasound and endoscopy enabling our staff to fully work up cases.
The Practice Director role would suit a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse with clinical experience, alongside previous management experience. The ideal candidate will have financial understanding of running a business and be experienced in budgeting, P&L interpretation and have a vision to grow a business by introducing new services.
About the role:
- The Practice Director will lead, manage and organise the Practice, working in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to provide a professional service to clients and patients by making sure the whole team deliver an outstanding service in line with the RCVS Client Service Award.
- They are accountable for ensuring all team members understand and actively promote Company led initiatives and act as a role model.
- Apply an understanding of the organisation and the external environment to make sound commercial judgements and identify ways to improve effectiveness to support CVS ‘strategic aims.
- Manage Practice finance in line with agreed budgets in order to maximise profits.
- Own and implement people processes and HR policies such as performance management, inductions, reviews, training and continuing professional development, including your own development so key performance targets can be delivered to the highest standard.
- Previous managerial experience in a clinical role
- Strong leadership qualities and a commitment to ensure excellent patient and client care.
- Financial understanding of running a business
- The vision to grow a business by introducing new services
- Communication skills and an ability to influence others.
- Excellent organisational skills and conscientious approach.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
What we can offer you:
- Attractive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme, our people are our strongest asset
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave benefit
- Up to 7 weeks holiday (with the buy and sell holiday scheme)
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/pension/Sharesave and others…
To complete an online application for this fantastic role, please click Apply Now and include your CV and cover letter