Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse with management experience?
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge to motivate and lead your own team to clinical excellence? Want a practice that will support you and put you on a specialised management course to nurture you in your new role?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager, with a proven track record, to join our team at Burghfield and Goring in our brand new role as our Practice Director.
As our Practice Director you will have the opportunity to help drive our practice standards forwards, while supporting and motivating our amazing team. You will liaise closely with the Regional Director and have the support of our Hub Clinical Lead to ensure the practice continues to deliver outstanding service.
The Practice Director role would suit a qualified RVN with clinical experience, alongside previous management experience. The ideal candidate will have financial understanding of running a business and be experienced in budgeting, team management and have a vision to grow a business by introducing new services.
For the right candidate there will be the opportunity to enrol on our leadership course that we designed specifically to support growth within our colleagues by giving you the foundations to build your management career. This course will give you a qualification that is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK!
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
- The ability to energise, shape and direct teams
- Proven Clinical knowledge
- Proven experience supporting and developing staff to deliver business goals
- Fluency in interpreting a wide range of financial information to inform decision-making & action-planning and communicating financial information
- Other commercial experience including business development and marketing
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
We can offer you a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays (with the buy and sell holiday scheme)
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Performance related bonus
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and adoption pay
- Refer a friend scheme and much much more!
Is this role of interest to you? Please click HERE now!
For more information or an informal chat contact Sian on 07747 761590
Practice Director / Clinical Leadership / Veterinary leadership
Closing date: 31 July 2021