We are currently looking for an experienced Practice Director for a busy small animal practice in Manchester. This is a non clinical position.
The role is to oversee the direction of the business and it’s overall performance, working alongside the Clinical Director and Chief Product Officer. Your role is to deliver ambitious and profitable growth with a focus on workflows, efficiency and productivity.
We are looking for;
- An accomplished leader who is experienced in developing people to achieve their full potential, whilst demonstrating empathy to create an engaging, supportive and fun working environment
- An innovative & results orientated individual with experience in building and managing diverse teams.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with experience in using operational and financial reports to understand issues and identify opportunities to drive performance.
- Proven expertise in working within a customer centric business with a focus on exceptional customer experience.
- A track record of Operational delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A self-starter with high levels of initiative & resilience.
- A highly engaging individual who can quickly establish credibility and respect to build strong relationships.
A salary of £50-£55k is on offer, including additional benefits such as generous holiday allowance, company pension and a great work life balance.
For more details, please email your CV, in confidence, to email@example.com