Your role would include leading and managing the three site group, ensuring high standards of clinical and client care are provided to patients and clients, and growing the sustainable profitability of the practices. Ensuring staff attraction and retention are a key strategic priority embedded via our core values and company culture.
The salary for the role is up to £36,000 depending on experience.
We are a group of three practices, we are proud to be progressive and practice evidence-based medicine, catering for a diverse client base. Our practices have all the usual mod cons, e.g. digital x-ray, new in-house lab machines, endoscopy, cardiac and abdominal ultrasound.
We have a young, enthusiastic team with a focus on patient welfare and clinical standards. Whilst we are proud to deliver an excellent ‘GP’ service, we also encourage team members to develop their interests. We have a wide variety of skills within the group and have a great team relationship encouraging case discussion. Our practices are in a great location – easy access to the New Forest, the South Coast and of course London. The area is home to excellent schools and is a lovely place to set up home.
About the Team and Culture
Currently our team is 6 vets, with a good breadth of knowledge and experience. Two of these came through the IVC new graduate scheme which we are proud to support! We also have several nurses, both registered and student and an experienced reception/office team.
• Degree educated is desirable but not essential.
• At least 5 years management experience, preferably within a commercial and service driven environment.
• Proven track record of delivering results.
• Strong people skills are essential.
• Dynamic and driven to deliver excellence.
• Aligned with company values
• Positive outlook with confidence and belief in own abilities.
• Resilient individual who can stay focused and positive despite setbacks.
• Friendly and compassionate.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Influencer who can collaborate with others whilst not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Benefits – Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.