Here at Aniwell Veterinary Clinic, we are looking for a Practice Manager to job share with the current Practice Manager to support the Clinical Director in the management of our practice. The successful candidate will:
- Develop the business.
- Promote improvements and being an active member of the Management Team.
- Manage, lead and develop the members of the reception team to ensure excellent teamwork delivering a continuous high standard of customer care.
- Manage, lead and develop all support functions to ensure a continuous high level of customer care.
- Ensure that all Group Policies and Procedures, both financial and non-financial, are implemented and respected.
- Support projects instigated with the aim of driving the business forward.
- Be receptive to new ideas and to work with the Area Director/Area Support manager as required. Some flexibility may be required to accommodate practice meetings and training.
The rota will include working 28 hours per week over 3.5 days. There will be no weekends or out of hours.
The salary will be up to £16.50 per hour depending on experience.
Aniwell is a two-site small animal practice situated on the edge of Bournemouth with good transport links and easy access to local beaches and the New Forest. Each practice is close to local amenities. We have an experienced team of Vets and Nurses, and we provide a comprehensive range of services, including laparoscopy. We have all the necessary equipment to deliver the highest standard of patient care.
Our team consists of 5 Veterinary Surgeons, 10 Veterinary Nurses, including students and a Head Nurse at each site, 4 Receptionists, a Reception Manager, and a part time Practice Manager.
- Experience of managing a diverse team across multi sites.
- Ideally Veterinary management experience.
- Leadership and coaching skills.
- Financial and KPI awareness.
- HR experience.
- The ability to communicate appropriately at all levels including client complaints and staff management (eg. performance management/Appraisals etc).
- Customer care focussed.
- Friendly and approachable but has the ability to lead effectively and motivate the team to help drive the business forward.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.