Our Bangor NW team are looking for the right person to join as a Practice Manager on a full time basis. If you have great problem-solving abilities, love to plan and execute bespoke projects as well as manage the HR requirements of a diverse and inclusive veterinary team this may be the role for you. Proven leadership, planning and a motivating personality are qualities we will prioritise.
You will be responsible for enabling the business to operate effectively on a daily basis and most importantly will be able manage, encourage and motivate the team as a whole. You will be effectively managing the practice to enable the delivery of professional animal healthcare services and supporting the clinical team in delivering the identified business objectives to maximise potential.
What will you do?
• Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations in the practice
• Ensure our practice ethos of being the friendliest practice in the area permeates all that we do and offer
• Manage and implement HR policies for each of the valued colleagues
• Solve problems swiftly to ensure we can continue to offer the great service we strive to deliver
• Recruit, train and develop our team
• Manage your own diary to achieve all the above
This is a Full-Time role working 40 hour per week
You will have had previous experience in managing a team, be an effective communicator, with good organisational and time management skills. You enjoy building relationships with our clients and with the team and have a passion for developing and coaching our colleagues.
Being a Welsh speaker is desirable but is not essential.
In return we can offer 20% discount at Pets at Home, Vets4Pets and the Groom Room, with additional access to discounts and cashback, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
Location: LL57 4SJ