We are looking for an experienced manager to join us as our Practice Manager to help support, lead and organise our experienced and friendly team.
You will enjoy working with our welcoming team and will have the opportunity to help drive our practice standards forwards, while supporting and motivating our amazing team.
Beech House is a small animal veterinary practice on the outskirts of Radcliffe and Little Lever. We provide first opinion clinics to the surrounding areas, as well as preventative healthcare and have a strong and varied case load. The practice is equipped with Digital X-ray, ultrasound and endoscopy enabling our staff to fully work up cases.
The ideal applicant should have previous managerial experience and the confidence to work independently. Previous veterinary management experience advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate will be part of a larger management team within our Hub and report into the Senior Clinical Directors.
About the role:
- The Practice Manager will lead, manage and organise the Practice, working in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to provide a professional service to clients and patients by making sure the whole team deliver an outstanding service in line with the RCVS Client Service Award.
- They are accountable for ensuring all team members understand and actively promote Company led initiatives and act as a role model.
- Apply an understanding of the organisation and the external environment to make sound commercial judgments and identify ways to improve effectiveness to support CVS ‘strategic aims.
- Manage Practice finance line with agreed budgets in order to maximise profits.
- Own and implement people processes and HR policies such as performance management, inductions, reviews, training and continuing professional development, including your own development so key performance targets can be delivered to the highest standard.
- Strong leadership qualities and a commitment to ensure excellent patient and client care.
- Communication skills and an ability to influence others.
- Excellent organisational skills and conscientious approach.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes in Mathematics & English.
Further benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy/sell holiday scheme
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
- Access to our sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and discounted membership at over 2,000 participating health clubs
To apply through our on-line portal, please click ‘Apply Now‘
Closing date 19th June 2020.